Who is eligible for this service?
- Displaced youth between the ages of 16 and 21 years old
What would I receive through this service?
- Case Management Services
- Youth Development Plan
- Skills to assist with day to day living
What are the benefits of this service?
- Youth receive access to Life Skills groups and Independent Living Skills Services
- Transitional Independent Living Program (TILP) offers safe living conditions and is available for youth ages 16-21 that have no alternative
- TILP program rules, regulations, and required activities provide a structured environment for youth that promotes success
- Self-Sufficiency Facilitation services are provided to all residents to assist with personal goal setting and achievement
- TILP residents participate in independent living skills education, life skills education, and asset based activities including community service and financial literacy.
- Aftercare support services are offered to all youth transitioning from TILP
Email or call 716-661-9446
If you think TILP is right for you, fill out the TILP Application
Aftercare supportive services are offered to youth and families transitioning out of Youth Residential Services to assist in goal achievement, maintain connections to agency support staff, and increase community connectivity.
SSF services are available for up to ninety days to provide youth and families referrals and access to additional supportive services. Families are invited to participate in community events to strengthen relationships and increase supports. Call or Email for more information.