The Chautauqua County Homeless Coalition is a comprehensive network of diverse organizations that addresses the needs of, and provides intervention and prevention services for, the homeless and those at risk of homelessness.
2019 HUD CoC Program Competition NOFA
The Chautauqua County Homeless Coalition / Continuum of Care (CoC) NY-514 announces the availability of the 2019 HUD CoC Program Competition. New and renewal applications should be made by following the guidance provided in the FY19NY-514 Funding Guide.
New and renewal applicants must submit their application in Esnaps on or before Friday, August 23rd to be considered for funding.
FY2019 Funding Application Documents:
- American Red Cross
- Chautauqua-Cattaraugus Library System
- Chautauqua Opportunites, Inc.
- Chaut. Co. Dept. of Health & Human Services
- Chautauqua County Youth Bureau
- City of Jamestown Dept. of Development
- Community Helping Hands
- Dunkirk Housing Authority
- Erie 2 Chaut./Catt. BOCES
- Housing Options Made Easy (HOME)
- Southern Tier Environments for Living, Inc.
- The Veterans Administration
- UCAN City Mission
- YWCA of Jamestown
2018 Continuum of Care Grant Applications
These projects have been prioritized by the Homeless Coalition in the following order:
1. Chautauqua Opportunities, Inc. – HMIS Project – view submission
2. Southern Tier Environments for Living (DHA) – Permanent Supportive Housing – view submission
3. Housing Options Made Easy – Permanent Supportive Housing – view submission
To view the Consolidated Application – click here
To view the 2018 Project Ranking Tool and Minutes – click here