The Chautauqua County Homeless Coalition is a comprehensive network of diverse organizations that addresses the needs of our community and provides intervention and prevention services for the homeless and those at risk of homelessness.
During the cold winter months, and warm summer months local businesses provide a safe place for individuals and families to keep out of the cold and heat of the sun.
Click here to find a cooling center near you this summer.
2021 HUD CoC Program Competition NOFA
The Chautauqua County Homeless Coalition / Continuum of Care (CoC) NY-514 announces the availability of the 2021 HUD CoC Program Competition. New and renewal applications should be made by following the guidance provided in the FY21 NY-514 Funding Guide.
New and renewal applicants must submit their application in Esnaps on or before Friday, October 1st to be considered for funding.
Meet the Coalition Members:
- American Red Cross
- Chautauqua County DHHS
- Chautauqua-Cattaraugus Library System
- Chautauqua Opportunites, Inc.
- Chautauqua County Department of Health & Human Services
- Chautauqua County Youth Bureau
- City of Jamestown Dept. of Development
- City of Dunkirk
- Catholic Charities
- Dunkirk Housing Authority
- Erie 2 Chaut./Catt. BOCES
- Evergreen Health Services
- Housing Options Made Easy
- Mental Health Association in Chautauqua County
- NYS DOCCS
- Soldier On
- Southern Tier Environments for Living, Inc.
- The Resource Center
- UCAN City Mission
- United Way of Southern Chautauqua County
- YWCA of Jamestown
If your agency wants to join the list of coalition members Click here for Coalition Membership Form to sign up and email us your membership agreement today. There are no fees to join the coalition member list.
|February 2021 – No Meeting|
|April 2021 – No Meeting|
|June 2021 – No Meeting|
|August 2021 – No Meeting|
|October 2021 – No Meeting|
|December 2021 – No Meeting|