The Chautauqua County Homeless Coalition is a comprehensive network of diverse organizations that addresses the needs of, and provides intervention and prevention services for, the homeless and those at risk of homelessness.
- American Red Cross
- Chautauqua-Cattaraugus Library System
- Chautauqua Opportunites, Inc.
- Chaut. Co. Dept. of Health & Human Services
- Chautauqua County Youth Bureau
- City of Jamestown Dept. of Development
- Community Helping Hands
- Dunkirk Housing Authority
- Erie 2 Chaut./Catt. BOCES
- Housing Options Made Easy (HOME)
- Southern Tier Environments for Living, Inc.
- The Veterans Administration
- UCAN City Mission
- YWCA of Jamestown
2018 Continuum of Care Grant Applications
These projects have been prioritized by the Homeless Coalition in the following order:
1. Chautauqua Opportunities, Inc. – HMIS Project – view submission
2. Southern Tier Environments for Living (DHA) – Permanent Supportive Housing – view submission
3. Housing Options Made Easy – Permanent Supportive Housing – view submission
To view the Consolidated Application – click here
To view the 2018 Project Ranking Tool and Minutes – click here