Your Link to Quality Child Care:
The Chautauqua Child Care Council is the leading community service organization that works with parents, providers, businesses, and community organizations to help promote the availability of quality child care services in the area. Throughout New York State, Child Care Resource and Referral Agencies are an invaluable link between families, home-based and center-bases child care programs, and communities. CCR&Rs educate families about high-quality care and help them find it; recruit and train new providers; offer providers technical assistance; and encourage government, business leaders, and the public to support the expansion of high-quality early care and learning services. Child Care Council of Chautauqua also works to assess the supply and demand of child care in the community, and based on our findings, increase the supply where needed.
Chautauqua Child Care Council was awarded Best Practice Certification from the Early Care and Learning Council (ECLC). Best Practice Certification signifies Chautauqua Child Care Council is a high quality, professionally run organization that uses sound business practice. The council is part of a statewide network of 40 Child Care Resource and Referral agencies all of which are in the process of NACCRRA Credentialing (National Association of Child Care Resource and Referral Agencies).
Chautauqua Child Care Council is a program of Chautauqua Opportunities, Inc. For more information about the Chautauqua Child Care Council and the services they offer families in our community please call
- Assistance in locating providers in your area that meet your family’s specific needs
- Information about quality care for children
- Assist you on visits to how to locate and hire in-home caregivers
- Referring parents who are seeking information to your programs
- Training programs and workshops on many topics of interest
- Food and nutrition programs for providers
- Information on state licensing and regulations
- Many companies, both large and small, choose to assist their employees with their child care needs. An effective way to do this is to enter into a corporate contract with the Child Care Council of Chautauqua.