Contact Us! (716) 661-9430
The Child Care Council is committed to quality services for all children. We recognize the critical need for quality child care as well as the opportunity child care presents as a small business enterprise. The Child Care Council provides services for those seeking to open a child care business, for those parents needing a quality environment for their children that supports employment, and for the community as a whole by assisting in the development of a comprehensive network of care options that support and encourage economic growth and development. The Council is committed to partnerships and collaborations that combine resources and promote increased options for the community as a whole. We are dedicated to advocacy that informs, empowers and unites all those committed to excellence in early care and education. We represent the needs of consumers, build networks of common interest and educate the public. We advocate for the rights of parents and children. We support training and education for parents and the larger community in an effort to improve the quality of early care and education.
The Chautauqua Child Care Council is a division of Chautauqua Opportunities, Inc., a not-for-profit agency that works with New York State, Chautauqua County, federal agencies, the business community and provider foundations to improve the quality, accessibility and affordability of child care throughout the region.
FUNDING SOURCES-Our partners in promoting and supporting high quality child care
Services within the Chautauqua Child Care Council are funded through:
- New York State Office of Children and Family Services (OCFS) – Child Care Resource and Referral
- Chautauqua County Department of Health and Human Services – County Registration for Family Day Care
- New York State Department of Health – Child and Adult Care Food Program (CACFP)
- Fee for Services – Child Development Associate credentialing classes, Mentoring and Training services
- Local Foundation Grant when applicable